Four years ago Breathe, Mama, Breathe began not as an idea for a book, but as a series of blog posts aimed at teaching busy moms to bring more mindfulness, calm, and joy into their lives. Those of you who pre-ordered the book are starting to receive them in your mailboxes. My hope is that it helps you tap into the simple, yet powerful benefits of mindfulness meditation — positively affecting your relationships with your children, your partners, and yourselves. Please let me know how it does. I would love to hear from you!
In the midst of this busy, often confunctional (see previous post) time of the year, you might want to mark these New Year Breathe, Mama, Breathe book events on your calendar now:
- Breathe, Mama, Breathe: A shared mom and kids workshop for more calm, gratitude, and mindfulness. A joint event with Kira Willey. The Yoga Loft. Bethlehem, PA. January 21, 2017 12:30-2pm
- Book Signing. Narberth Bookshop. Narberth, PA. January 25, 2017 6:30pm.
- Book Signing. The Moravian Book Shop. Bethlehem, PA. January 28 2017 1-3pm.
- St. Luke's Bariatric Surgery Program Support Group. February 15, 2017. 7-9pm. Scottish Rite Cathedral, Allentown, PA. (open to the public)
- The Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Women's Business Council. February 28, 2017. 10am-1pm (open to the public)
Add them to your calendar and make an afternoon/evening of it with some friends.
Finally, check out WFMZ-TV’s Wisdom Coalition Program where I share a Mindful Tea Break with Nancy Werteen and Kim Howie (at 17:20). We could all use a brief break with a warm beverage right about now!
Thank you for your support and hope to see you out and about in the New Year!