Attorney Staff Training. Office of Federal Public Defender, Harrisburg, PA
Breathe, Empower, Achieve: 5-Minute Mindfulness for Busy Women Workshop
With two keynote speakers and 12 interactive workshops you will leave this experience ready to maximize the knowledge gained and put your passion and purpose into action!
Hosted by Alma and Eva. Penn State Lehigh Valley. 2809 Saucon Valley Road, Center Valley, PA.
Get your tickets here.
MOMs Club Allentown West. Allentown, PA.
It's the holiday season, the end of the year and this workshop is designed to help YOU!
If you have been overwhelmed and on the verge of a burnout, join us for food, fun, and time to focus on the year end with purpose.
We will focus on Boundaries and Prioritization, Meditation and Breathing, Nutrition!
Ticket Value -- $450 **Ticket Price -- $75
At 410 Collective, Hellertown PA
Space is limited. Get your tickets here!
Whether managing a corporation or a household, women share similar challenges and barriers. Regardless of life phase or occupation, we all profit from mindful awareness, learning to be authentic, empowering ourselves and our voices, and uncovering the power to lead. 5-minute mindfulness teaches us how to be the best possible version of ourselves — benefitting our families, our businesses, and the world.
Join us and you will learn:
- Evidence-based mental, physical, and behavioral benefits of mindfulness.
- The difference between mindfulness and meditation.
- How mindfulness gives us an edge.
- Various 5-minute meditations and how to form a daily habit.
- Ways to be efficient, productive, and innovative without burnout and exhaustion.
- How to be more in control of responses to stressful situations, rather than reacting habitually and in less than ideal ways.
- How to savor what is already present in life.
410 Collaborative. 410 Main St. Hellertown, PA. $30. Questions? Contact email@example.com
Music, Mindfulness, and Movement for the Whole Family with Kira Willey. Family Wellness Programming with Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the LV and Cancer Support Community. Bethlehem, PA. February 7th 6-7:30pm.