Whether managing a corporation or a household, women share similar challenges and barriers. Regardless of life phase or occupation, we all profit from mindful awareness, learning to be authentic, empowering ourselves and our voices, and uncovering the power to lead. 5-minute mindfulness teaches us how to be the best possible version of ourselves — benefitting our families, our businesses, and the world.
Join us and you will learn:
- Evidence-based mental, physical, and behavioral benefits of mindfulness.
- The difference between mindfulness and meditation.
- How mindfulness gives us an edge.
- Various 5-minute meditations and how to form a daily habit.
- Ways to be efficient, productive, and innovative without burnout and exhaustion.
- How to be more in control of responses to stressful situations, rather than reacting habitually and in less than ideal ways.
- How to savor what is already present in life.
410 Collaborative. 410 Main St. Hellertown, PA. $30. Questions? Contact email@example.com